Saturday, November 24, 2007

My First Blog

Today, is my first day to write a blog, I have never been written any blog before. Actually, I write a blog for my college assignment,,

Introduction to networking, I have learnt that at high school, however I have just know a little bit about that. I do not have basic about this program. So I have to learn a lot at this class.

At the first week, we only introduce each other, and learn a little bit about chapter 1. Actually, I can not comprehend all the things that the instructor said. It means that I have to read a lot for this networking class. Unfortunately, i did not have my book yet, so I know nothing about this networking, but at least I know about LAN and topology.

At the second week, I still do not know if I can understand about networking, because i do not have my book yet. So I just listen what the instructor said and hope that I understand that. The presentation that the instructor serve at the blackboard is really helped me. At least I know more about networking than at the first week, but I still do not know all of them. Maybe, it is because my limited at english language. I have never been to US before. I have never been to every country but Indonesia. I started my school just after my fifth days here. I really have to adjust myself here quickly.

At the third week, I have my first quiz. At my high school, there was no quiz. So quiz is the new thing for me. Even I already have mt book, I still can not do my best at the quiz. I just have 3 numbers that correct. I really have to read a lot about networking at my home. Because even my instructor said that I can ask anything about networking with him, I do not even know what should i ask. I do not know which one that I do not understand. It is complicated to explained it. So i just read a lot at home. That is the only thing that I can do. I hope I can do better at the future. I hope I will understand networking (even this is only introduction, it is already confusing me). It does not mean i do not want to learn about networking. I want to, but I just do not know how to. I do not know how to start learning about networking. I hope that everything will be OK and i can passes this class.

No comments: