Sunday, January 11, 2009

Zip Lock - Lit

*Akhirnya tergoda buat ikutan....*



1. put your music on shuffle.
2. for each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. tag 12 friends who might enjoy doing the memo as well as the person you got the memo from.

1. If someone says "is this okay?" you say..
Yesterday - The Beatles. Soooo.... it was okay, not anymore, hehehe...

2. What would best describe your personality?
Don't let me down - The Beatles. Hahahahahaha.... sensitip dong berarti gw :P

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
With arms wide open - Creed. Aahhhh... jadi pengen meluk orang. Asal jangan underarms wide open aja :P

4. How do you feel today?
Maxwell Murder - Rancid. Wow wow.. sadis amet gw.

5. What is your motto?
Blood, sex & Booze - Green Day. Hihihi.. macem anak brutal aja gw. Nyambung ama no 4 nih

6. What is your life's purpose?
Piano Man - Billy Joel. Hmmm.... to be honest....... gw gak ngerti -_-

7. What do your friends think of you?
Naluri Lelaki - Samsons. Huahahahahahaha.... itu aja deh komennya

8. What do you think about very often?
All you can ever learn is what - The Ataris. Berrrry niiiiccceeee........

9. What is 2+2?
Ticket to ride - The beatles. Ini emang paling susah nyari yang nyambung jawabannya..

10. What do you think of your best friend?
Tentang seseorang - Anda. Suit..suit... mantap emang shuffler gw.. hihi..

11. What do you think of the person you like?
Cinta - Samsons. Amazingly nyambung, tapi jadi malu karena ketauan gw koleksi samsons

12. What is your life story?
Say - John Mayer. Mungkin ini lebih ke suggestion for my life story ya... :P

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
You wanted more - Tonic. Hahahahaha.... manusiawi indeed...

14. What will they play at your funeral?
Fever - A fine frenzy. Liat liriknya deh, klik sini. Duh jadi pengen nangis klo ngebayangin..

15. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Fever dreams - Dashboard Confessional. hmmm... liat liriknya aja deh. Klik sini

16. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Super Down - Supertransatlantic. Mungkin lebih pas klo pertanyaannya di ganti "What do you think will happen to you when you see the person you like?"

17. What is your hobby/interest?
Give up the grudge - GOB. Wow. Gw gak pernah begitu meratiin liriknya. Tapi begitu barusan gw liat, it's actually my opinion to people like that. Klik sini

18. What is your biggest secret?
Menjemput impian - Kla Project. Aduh, blom kesampean tuh mas.... hihihi...

19. What's the worst thing that could happen?
About a boy - Ballads of Cliche. No no no no... totally the opposite (gak nemu liriknya, tapi chorusnya sih sedapet gw begini)
"And maybe someday, when my star will shine
And I'll show the world, what I have inside
Then I'll be someone, who you would admire
I just be my self.. I'll face the world, try to be myself"

Mungkin klo someday nya gak dateng-dateng ya baru jadi the worst thing, hehe..


20. What makes you cry?
Yang terlupakan - Iwan Fals.
"hati kecil berbisik
untuk kembali padanya
s'ribu kata menggoda
s'ribu sesal di depan mata..."

"... pernah kumencoba tuk sembunyi

namun senyummu
tetap mengikuti "



........ speechless

21.What makes you laugh?
When your around - Motion City Soundtrack. =) Mostly I smile when she's around, but sometimes laugh too though.

22. What is the one thing you regret?
Deep inside of you - Third eye blind. Ouch. sumpah demi apa aja, shuffle ini gak gw manipulasi sama sekali. Ini yang muncul, gw juga kaget.

"Friends say Ive changed
I dont listen cause I live to be
Deep inside of you"

"I would say that Im sorry to you but I dont want to call you
But then I want to call you cause I dont want to crush you
But I feel like crushing you and its true
I took for granted you were with me
I breath by your looks and you look right through me
But we were broken and didnt know it"

....... wow... really..really.. wow...

23. Will you ever get married?
Dulu kau bilang - Clubeighties. Huahahaha jadi lucu lagi dah. Kesannya gw nikah gak bakal beres gitu ntar, kacau kacau.

24. What scares you most?
Pork and beans - Weezer. Ahahahahahahahaah..... pork haram, beans bikin kentut-kentut. hahaha...

25. What will you post this as?
Zip lock - Lit. Klo mau di paksain sih pas juga. Karena udah kelar, jadi di bungkus pake zip lock :P

No comments: